What financial planning
We’ve created thousands of financial plans, so we know what investors like you are looking for.
Financial planning has been sorely abused
by many professionals.
Here’s what we’ve discovered our clients really want out of their plan.
What it should be
- Administered by an Investment Advisor Representative who has a fiduciary and legal obligation to look out for your best interest.
- A thorough and objective test of your current situation, which aims to make as few transactions as possible
- An educational process that shows you how to manage your own money
What it should not be
- A sales pitch in disguise
- An attempt to replace what already exists with higher cost products and fees
- Too complex to understand
We set out to fix financial planning
and to make great planning
available to more people.
Results in Advance Planning
To provide our clients with what they really want (and need), we created a comprehensive process we call Results in Advance Planning. Although powerful, Results in Advance Planning is an incredibly simple system that gives you a holistic view of your situaiton and how you may be able to improve upon it.
Some things may already be working well for you. Our process carefully studies what’s in place and may only suggest one or two tweaks, or none at all. The goal is to give you a genuinely objective and thorough outlook on your financial situation.
The name Results in Advance Planning comes from the ability to test different strategies with a powerful simulation before you make changes to your finances so you can see how they may work in advance. This helps you avoid buying into bad financial products that you might later regret.
Let’s get started.
Request a free consultation with a financial advisor today to discover how good planning can help you reach your retirement goals.Get Your Plan